THE ANARCHAPULCO VISION
Over the last 5 years Anarchapulco has grown from 50 attendees to an expected 2500 this year. The growth has inspired us to buyout the whole hotel! The passion and love that has guided Anarchapulco this year has been incredible. The energy required for the co-creation of the event has been a massive endeavor. The event has been a year in the works which has included hundreds of meetings, thousands of hours of labor, attention, sweat, and incredible dedication by our team.
We are pushing boundaries that have never been pushed before to support attendees in breaking free of the chains that bind them. We are helping shift the world towards more and more freedom and enabling our community to become active voices and advocates in this movement. This is a huge responsibility and an enormous undertaking that we would appreciate everyone in our community understanding.
For Anarchapulco to be possible, attendees need to realize that in any voluntary community, there is an exchange of energy that is part of the dynamic for success. A value exchange is essential in the partnership paradigm of anarchy. The purchasing of tickets to the event and workshops are what enable us to give the community what they want.
For Anarchapulco to be possible, attendees need to realize that in any voluntary community, there is an exchange of energy that is part of the dynamic for success. A value exchange is essential in the partnership paradigm of anarchy. The purchasing of tickets to the event and workshops are what enable us to give the community what they want. As Anarchy means no rulers but doesn’t mean no guidelines - Anarchapulco kindly asks you to follow these few simple requests.
- Anarchapulco has bought out the entire Princess Mundo Imperial Hotel and the event will be throughout the property. Everyone and anyone can get their ticket at www.Anarchapulco.com
- Children under 18 are free – we would like to request that if you are bringing children to fill out this form (if you haven’t done so already) so we can manage the expectations of our programming.
- Tickets will be issued as a barcode – all ticket buyers will get a second confirmation with a barcode by February 1st, 2019. When you arrive at the Princess Hotel you will be asked to show your barcode either on your phone or by the print out of the ticket and you will be given your credential.
- There will be separate wristbands for TDV and for Anarchapulco. If you have bought one of these or both of these tickets - you will be asked to have these wristbands on you to be on the property for the event’s respective days – Feb 12 & 13 for TDV and Feb 14-17 for Anarchapulco.
- REGISTRATION for the event will begin February 11th at the registration kiosks in the Princess Piramide Lobby (Main Lobby). Throughout the week this will also be the information hub.
- MAP OF GROUNDS: We have created a map of the resort grounds to assist in locating the stages, activities, food, and first aid. There will also be signage located on site.
STAGES AND PROGRAM TRACKS
For 2019 the main dates of the Anarchapulco conference are February 14-17th - you will find the following STAGES on the property and open during the run of the conference.
Located in Expo Hall
MCd by Jeffrey Tucker with 40 of the world’s leading speakers on a range of topics that interest Anarchists.
Located in Diamante 1 & 2
MCd by Free Talk Live’s Mark Edge with 40 of the world’s leading speakers on Crypto and Blockchain technology. Cryptopulco will include a stage (in Diamante 1 Ballroom) and the Crypto Lounge (in Diamante 2 Ballroom) which we invite you to use to promote community and inspire discussions on crypto. The lounge will feature the top 6 sponsors of Anarchapulco 2019, a cash bar (you pay for the drinks you drink) and will house the Poker Tournament on Feb 13th.
FREE YOUR FAMILY CAMP
Located in Pyramid 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Found on the second floor of the Pyramid, we will feature 5 rooms with activations for children and families including a stage with talks from peaceful parenting to unschooling and entrepreneurship for children. A computer lab where we encourage children to bring their laptops so they can collaborate with others, a viewing lounge for parents who wish to watch the main stage but not be far from their children, and a dress up/movie room.
Located in Princesa 3 & 4
Our Health & Wellness track will be feature speakers from around the globe on a range of topics for living mentally and physically free.
Located in Princesa 1
Includes a stage featuring a line-up of global speakers on topics of history, philosophy and entrepreneurship.
- Stateless Store will be in Contesa 3, purchases all your Anarchapulco gear, note pads, water bottles etc here!
- Pool Parties, each night (Feb 15, 16, & 17) in the middle pool (Alberca Olmeca) we will feature DJs to entertain the night away
- Rise Up! Surf Camp, 2 times a day Feb 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, times TBA
- Red Pill Theater (the Atlantes Theater), check out a cool place to relax and watch a film in the evenings!
WORKSHOPS & TICKETED ITEMS
With the growth has come the addition of workshops and other exploratory events which have expanded the dates to February 12-19th. The following are extra ticketed events and NOT included in the price of your TDV or Anarchapulco ticket.
Please note that there may be multiple activities going on at the same time - please do not double book yourself as we don’t provide refunds and transfers have been closed.
Workshop tickets will be issued as barcodes. You will need to be able to show your barcode when entering the workshop. You can show it either via your phone or you can print it out.
Key workshops include:
De-Mystifying the Occult hosted by Mark Passio
Feb 13, 9:00am Princesa 1
Candles in the Dark hosted by Larken Rose and Amanda Rachwitz
Feb 12 & 13, 10:00am Princesa 3
Change Media University hosted by Luke Rudkowski
Feb 18, 10:00am, meet at Princesa 3
Infinite Man Summit hosted by Sasha Daygame & Becca Tzigany
Feb 18 & 19, 10:00am, Contesa 2
AnarchAwaken Plant ceremonies include:
Feb 12, 13, 19, 9:00pm, meet at Princesa 3
Feb 14, 15, 16, 8pm til midnight, meet at Princesa 3
Feb 17, 9:00pm, meet at Princesa 3
Special dinners include:
Tickets for the dinners will be on sale between February 1st and February 9th.
- Feb 12 – TDV dinner (this is included in the price of your TDV ticket)
- Feb 13 – Anarchapulco Welcome Fiesta dinner
- Feb 14 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage speakers from Day 1 (Judge Napolitano)
- Feb 15 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 2 (Ron Paul)
- Feb 16 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 3 (David Icke)
- Feb 17 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 4
- Feb 13 - 9pm Cryptopulco Lounge
Feb 14 - This very exciting night featuring Immortal Technique, Baxkwordz, and Alais Clay will be off property at the spectacular Palladium and is included in the price of your Anarchapulco Ticket. Transportation will be available in the main lobby of the hotel starting at 7pm.
Anarchapulco is very proud of the community we have built in Acapulco. There is a great love by the founder Jeff Berwick and the team to support and include the people of Acapulco whenever possible in the vision for Anarchapulco 2019. Here are a few of the ways we are supporting the local community:
- Keepsake wristband
- Marsh Children's Home
- Verde Vegan
- Revolution Tattoo Parlour
- Local Restaurants for the VIP dinners
- Anarchapulco 365 - creating community and integrating expats
- Cryptopulco - sharing crypto knowledge with the locals
- Local vendors when possible such as Oveishon, Fernando, and Merchandise Company