THE ANARCHAPULCO VISION
Over the last 5 years Anarchapulco has grown from 50 attendees to expecting over 2500 this year. The growth has inspired us to buyout the whole hotel for the 2nd year in a row! The passion and love that continues to guide Anarchapulco has been incredible. The energy required for the co-creation of the event has been a massive endeavor with hundreds of meetings, thousands of hours of labor, attention, sweat, and incredible dedication by our team.
We are pushing boundaries that have never been pushed before to support attendees from breaking free to ∃volving. We are helping shift the world towards more and more freedom and enabling our community to become active voices and advocates in this movement. This is a huge responsibility and an enormous undertaking that we would appreciate everyone in our community understanding.
For Anarchapulco to be possible, attendees need to realize that in any voluntary community, there is an exchange of energy that is part of the dynamic for success. A value exchange is essential in the partnership paradigm of anarchy. The purchasing of tickets to the event and workshops are what enable us to give the community what they want.
For Anarchapulco to be possible, attendees need to realize that in any voluntary community, there is an exchange of energy that is part of the dynamic for success. A value exchange is essential in the partnership paradigm of anarchy. The purchasing of tickets to the event and workshops are what enable us to give the community what they want. As Anarchy means no rulers but doesn’t mean no guidelines - Anarchapulco kindly asks you to follow these few simple requests.
- Anarchapulco will be buying out the entire Princess Mundo Imperial Hotel and the event will be throughout the property. Everyone and anyone can get their ticket at www.Anarchapulco.com, hotel rooms will be a separate cost and will also be sold through our site.
- Children under 18 are free – we would like to request that you select the appropriate number of children's tickets needed on the ticket page so we can manage the expectations of our programming.
- Tickets will be issued as a barcode – all ticket buyers will get a second confirmation email with a barcode, make sure to look for the two emails from us. When you arrive at the Princess Hotel you will be asked to show your barcode either on your phone or by the print out of the ticket and you will be given your credential.
- There will be separate wristbands for TDV and for Anarchapulco. If you have bought one of these or both of these tickets - you will be asked to have these wristbands on you to be on the property for the event’s respective days – Feb 11 & 12 for TDV and Feb 13-16 for Anarchapulco.
- REGISTRATION for the event series will begin February 9th at the registration kiosks in the Princess Piramide Lobby (Main Lobby). Throughout the week this will also be the information hub.
- MAP OF GROUNDS: We have created a map of the resort grounds to assist in locating the stages, activities, food, and first aid. There will also be signage located on site.
STAGES AND PROGRAM TRACKS
For 2020 the main dates of the Anarchapulco conference are February 13-16th - you will find the following STAGES on the property and open during the run of the conference.
Located in Expo Hall
40 of the world’s leading speakers on a range of topics showcasing liberty in real life.
Located in Diamante 2 & 3
40 of the world’s leading speakers on Crypto and Blockchain technology.
FREE YOUR FAMILY CAMP
Located in the Princessa 1, 2 & 3
Will included include a stage with talks from peaceful parenting to unschooling and entrepreneurship for children. A computer lab where we encourage children to bring their laptops so they can collaborate with others, a viewing lounge for parents who wish to watch the main stage but not be far from their children, and a play center.
Located in Oceans 1, 2, 3 & 4
Our Health & Wellness track will be feature speakers from around the globe on a range of topics for living mentally and physically free.
Located in Diamante 1
Includes a stage featuring a line-up of global speakers on topics of history, philosophy and entrepreneurship.
- Stateless Store will be in Contesa 3, purchases all your Anarchapulco gear, note pads, water bottles etc here!
- Pool Parties, each night (Feb 14, 15, & 16) in the middle pool (Alberca Olmeca) we will feature DJs to entertain the night away
- Red Pill Theater (the Atlantes Theater), check out a cool place to relax and watch a film in the evenings!
WORKSHOPS & TICKETED ITEMS
With the growth has come the addition of workshops and other exploratory events which have expanded the dates to February 10-19th. The following are extra ticketed events and NOT included in the price of your TDV or Anarchapulco ticket.
Please note that there may be multiple activities going on at the same time - please do not double book yourself as we don’t provide refunds.
Workshop tickets will be issued as barcodes. You will need to be able to show your barcode when entering the workshop. You can show it either via your phone or you can print it out.
Key workshops include:
Will happen AFTER the main event this year - Feb 17, 18 & 19th and will be announced by October 1st.
AnarchAwaken Plant ceremonies include:
Feb 10, 12 & 16th, 9:00pm til late in the morning
Feb 13, 14, 15th, 8pm til midnight
Feb 11, 9:00pm til late in the morning
Special dinners include:
Tickets for the dinners will be on sale soon. Some are already available. Each dinner is a separate ticketed item.
- Feb 11 – TDV Gala dinner Perla Poolside
- Feb 12 – Anarchapulco Welcome Fiesta dinner
- Feb 13 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage speakers from Day 1
- Feb 14 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 2 (Ron Paul)
- Feb 15 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 3
- Feb 16 – Speaker dinner featuring Main Stage Speakers from Day 4
- Feb 12 - 9pm
Feb 13 - This very exciting night featuring world class musicians will be off property at the spectacular Palladium and is included in the price of your Anarchapulco Ticket. Transportation will be available in the main lobby of the hotel starting at 7pm.
Anarchapulco is very proud of the community we have built in Acapulco. There is a great love by the founder Jeff Berwick and the team to support and include the people of Acapulco whenever possible in the vision for Anarchapulco 2020. Here are a few of the ways we are supporting the local community:
- Keepsake wristband
- Marsh Children's Home
- Verde Vegan
- Local Restaurants for the VIP dinners
- Anarchapulco 365 - creating community and integrating expats
- Cryptopulco - sharing crypto knowledge with the locals
- Local vendors when possible such as Oveishon, Fernando, and Merchandise Company