THE ANARCHAPULCO ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOTCAMP
Are you an entrepreneur who wants to learn from other experienced entrepreneurs to avoid the pitfalls on the road to building a successful business? Or are you just considering taking the first steps to becoming an entrepreneur and want to get insights and information on what it takes?
In either case, the one-day Anarchapulco Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (AEB) is for you!
Jeff Berwick has rarely given his insights on starting up or building your own business. He did once and it was one of the best speeches he has done. You can see it here.
Now, Jeff and at least four highly experienced entrepreneurs will spend an entire day giving you incredible insights into what it takes to create and grow a successful business.
You could take four years of “Business Administration” in College and not learn what you can learn in one day at the AEB.
Some of the topics you will learn about include:
- Starting a new business with zero capital investment
- Structuring a new or existing company to minimize taxes and avoid regulation
- How to raise funds for a start-up or existing venture
- Personality and work traits and skills you will need to be a successful entrepreneur
- The top pitfalls that result in business failure
- Understanding Austrian Economics to better guide your business
- The Anarchapulco Shark Tank - Each attendee will get an opportunity to pitch their business idea or existing business to the experts for advice and critique.
This will be a one day special crash course in entrepreneurialism held by the AEB on Wednesday, February 17th as an optional add-on bootcamp as part of Anarchapulco.
The cost for the program is $195/person. This is in addition to the cost of the Anarchapulco conference registration.
You can register for Anarchapulco and the Entrepreneurship Bootcamp at our registration page here.