As part of our Anarchapulco nightlife, we’re offering a very special dinner party.
On Tuesday February 15th, we’ll be hosting dinner at Zibu’s, a high-end Acapulco restaurant. Pull out your best suits and your fanciest dresses: at Zibu’s, we’re dining in style.
Zibu’s is decorated in a beautiful treehouse style, and overlooks Acapulco Bay (many call it the best view in the city). Dinner will be accompanied by entertainment—the famous Apocalyptic Game Show.
- Goat cheese salad
- French lettuce with crystallized walnut and citrus dressing
- Filet mignon (U.S.D.A. choice, accompanied by a sauce with morels and grilled vegetables)
- Crispy braid with vanilla ice cream, with ate and Philadelphia cheese
Vegan options will also be available. To purchase a vegan ticket, click here.
Dinner will be accompanied by:
- A breathtaking views overlooking Acapulco Bay (think ocean, think mountains)
- Treehouse-style decor, with bamboo and water fountains
- Dinner with an incredible crowd, including speakers and event organizers
- The Apocalyptic Game Show: A classic Anarchapulco dating game!
Even if you don’t have a VIP ticket, this is your chance to hang out with speakers, the Anarchapulco community, and our team members!
Convinced? Treat yourself to a night out, and buy your ticket to Dinner at Zibu’s. Tickets are only available for one more week, so get yours before they sell out!