NOTICE! If you purchase this workshop you need to have either a General Admission or VIP ticket in order to access it. If you purchase one of these workshops without already having a General Admission or VIP ticket you will forfeit your access to this workshop and the money you may have paid for it.
By Brent Kaufman, Danny Sessom, and Laura Rastovac
Attendees can expect:
- To learn about our project to feed the local orphanage
- To learn how to plan a functional diverse garden to achieve independence
- Learn about various cost-efficient, easy-to-maintain hydroponic systems
- Learn to grow 100 heads of lettuce in 1 square meter
- Learn how to build your own vertical hydroponic tower garden, complete w/ blueprints
- Learn about Deep Water Culture (DWC) Hydroponic floating system - Demonstration of Deep Water Culture floating pond
- Learn how to maintain various hydroponic systems
- Selecting perfect crops
- Finding local garden resources
- Entrepreneurial farming
- Farming philanthropy
Learn about the Marsh Children’s Home Food Independence Program.
We are building a farm to support the sovereignty of a local orphanage here in Acapulco!
The workshop fee is a donation to the Marsh Children’s Home Food Independence Program